Travel and Field Guide of Botswana
- The Botswana book was completely revised in 2008, together with the map and changes such as roads, lodges, entrance gates at parks etc. were indicated. In the back of the Botswana book all contact details for lodges were updated.
- The Botswana Tourist Guide and Map sells as a package and is presented in a plastic envelope.
- The book is of A5 size, in full colour and printed on high quality paper. It contains more than 20 maps and many photos of the different areas.
- It contains 220 pages.
- The first part of the Travel Guide Book provides general information on the country such as history, people, geology, government, population, climate etc.
- The second part provides traveling information such as How to get there, Where to stay, Best season to visit, Park Reservations, Health, Clothing, Road conditions, Visas, Currency, Immigration and Customs etc.
- The third part of the book provides a detailed description of each tourist area with detailed maps and many photographs.
- Towards the back of the book is an animal and bird checklist.
- At the back of the book is a directory with useful contact details of lodges and camps
- A detailed index helps with easy reference.