Kruger Self-Drive – Routes, Roads and Ratings is not only the first comprehensive guide to all roads in Kruger National Park, but also suggests routes to drive from each Kruger camp. The book rates every road in the park according to the probability of predator and antelope sightings, scenic beauty and birding opportunities. The road descriptions feature a write-up of the vegetation, game viewing opportunities and history where applicable, as well as images taken on the specific road. In addition, the book boasts an A2, full-size pull-out map featuring the roads and routes of Kruger National Park. The appendix section features the most common mammals, reptiles, birds and plants found in the Park.
Find out more about our exiting new book on Kruger National Park's routes and roads.
- 79 suggested routes from all camps.
- Description of all roads in Kruger, with images taken on the road discussed.
- A tree, bird, mammal and reptile guide.
- Ratings of all routes, roads and camps.
- A2 pull-out road map of Kruger.